Since the big Food Revolution Day launch, we’ve received a bunch of really great local food event submissions from all across the globe. It’s been really exciting to see people from all walks of life getting involved with this great campaign, and we can’t wait for what’s next.
Here are some examples of events happening around the world on May 19th;
- In Nashville, join local foodies, chefs and nutrition experts for a day of fun, learning and eating (!!) at the farmer’s market.
- In Sao Paulo, take a tour of the local street markets, followed by a walk in the park.
- In Malaysia, a real-food potluck and play date for local mums and babies will help teach mothers to prepare wholesome, homemade food.
- In Sydney, enjoy an Italian slow-food dinner and get inspired by the locally sourced ingredients and homemade pasta, cured meats and wine.
- In Berlin, join our Seed Funding event. We’ll provide the seeds, pots, dirts and tags and spend an afternoon planting together at the Gidsy HQ! We would love to see you there.
Food Revolution Day events will all be surrounding real food, health or fitness, and you’ll even learn a little something!
Are you friends with the local food purveyors at your farmer’s market? Know how to plant the best balcony garden? Can you make your own cheese with ease? If you have an idea and want to get involved, be sure to create your local food event for May 19th!